Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Au pair to be Clarksville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dianis0813

dianis0813

Au pair to be Clarksville Empty
PostSubject: Au pair to be Clarksville   Au pair to be Clarksville I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi, Im Diana, Im 22 years old, Im from Colombia.. Im travel with Cultural Care, I feel soooo excited and happy.. Im gonna take care of Lisa, she is 10 years old, My arrive date is june 10th in Clarksville and june 6th in NY in training school.. Sorry my english... I wanna improve it

Regards!!

Diana
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

Au pair to be Clarksville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au pair to be Clarksville   Au pair to be Clarksville I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Hi diana,

Welcome here Smile
Don t worry about your english, like you said you gonna improve it Smile

So i hope you could find every answer you need here, just feel free to post messages in every parts of the forum Smile We will be glad to answer to you ! And if you want to talk about everything, share with us subjects ... gooooooooooooooo lol

Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Regards
Pauline
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com

Au pair to be Clarksville
Page 1 of 1