Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Babsi

Babsi

Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA Empty
PostSubject: Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA   Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:58 am

Hi guys!

My name is Babsi, I am a 22-year-old girl from Austria.

I will arrive in the US of A on september 6 (to the orientation in NYC) and on september 9 in Fairfax Station/VA.

Would be so nice to get to know some Au-Pairs from my area! Do not hesitate to contact me by mail or facebook (Babsi Elian).

Take care,

Babsi
Back to top Go down
http://www.zwergal.blog.de
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

PostSubject: Re: Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA   Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi Babsi,

Welcome on the forum, sorry it is a little empty, people are not really writing messages so :/ But feel free to ask everything you want if you have questions, or want to talk about any subject !

Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Pauline
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com
maelle5

maelle5

PostSubject: Re: Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA   Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 am

hi babsi!

I'm Maelle from france, I'm 23. I'm going to vienna in september 5th to be an au pair, vienna is just 15 mn away from fairfax! I have a special visa so I don't do the orientation in NYC but we could meet when you'll be in your family. I add you on facebook :-)

see you soon

Maëlle
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

PostSubject: Re: Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA   Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:59 am

Hi maelle,

I hope everything is fine for you Smile Are you excited to be in USA ? After 1 and a half month here ?
What is your special via ?
Kissssssssssssssssss
Pauline
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA   Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Au Pair in Fairfax Station / VA
Page 1 of 1