Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marika

Marika

Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C. Empty
PostSubject: Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C.   Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi all the Au Pairs!
My name is Marika and I'm from Sweden, currently I'm working as an Au Pair in D.C. I live in the middle of the city - on Capitol Hill so the location is great! But unfortunately there are not many Au Pairs where I live, I only know one Au Pair that lives in my area... so I would really like to meet other Au Pairs that live in D.C. ... but it seems that they are hard to reach out for because I haven't found many Au pairs that live in central D.C.
I have been with my hostfamily for almost 2 weeks now and I arrived in the states at February 21st 2011... so I haven't been here that long, but I would really like to meet more Au pairs in my area Smile So if anybody knows anyone or wants to come in to D.C. to meet up, please let me know - would be more than happy to see you! Smile
Kind Regards,
Marika
Back to top Go down
http://marreika.blogg.se
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C.   Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome on the forum !
Feel free to post everywhere and ask every questions you want !
Wish you gonna like the forum
Kissssssssssss
Pauline
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com

Au Pair on Capitol Hill, D.C.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA :: You + Us = Aupairs community ! :: Introduce yourself ! :: Current au pair-
Jump to: