Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oak Hill near fairfax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theresa

Oak Hill near fairfax Empty
PostSubject: Oak Hill near fairfax   Oak Hill near fairfax I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey aupairs,
I live in Oak Hill, close to fairfax, reston and so on since 2 weeks. I was in rematch so I'm in the US since 6 months and will stay here till the end of august.
My family here is great, I'm taking care of two girls aged 7 and almost 2 years.
Would love to hear from u, I barely know people here..

take care,
theresa bounce
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

Oak Hill near fairfax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oak Hill near fairfax   Oak Hill near fairfax I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Heyyyyyyy,

Welcome here !
Thanks for to be here ! I'm glad to see you in our members.
I hope you gonna like the forum ! It's a little bit empty for the moment, but you can write everywhere. It's not really easy to start a forum, but with your help and help from other members we could have a nice forum ! Smile

Kisssssssssssssss
Pauline
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com

Oak Hill near fairfax
Page 1 of 1