Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Regi

my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years) Empty
PostSubject: my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)   my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Hello!

I am an au pair in Laurel, Maryland. I have to take care of two kids 2 and 6 years.
My workday starts at 7 am then I have to make the kids ready for school and drive them there.
After that I'm off till about 2.30 pm then I have to help with homework and drive them to afterschool activities. My day ends at about 7 pm when the parents come home. On the weekends I'm off.

Regina
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

PostSubject: Re: my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)   my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

That s a pretty nice shedule Smile You are lucky !
Do you have the car during your time off ?
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com
Regi

PostSubject: Re: my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)   my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 am

Yeah it's a pretty nice schedule.
I have to ask if I want to have the car when I'm off and I have to pay for gas when I use it for my freetime.
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

PostSubject: Re: my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)   my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 pm

It's nice Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)   my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my daily schedule -> two kids (2 and 6 years)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA :: Your stay as an au pair ! :: During :: Everyday life :: The day of an au pair-
Jump to: