Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pz4ch

pz4ch

[pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville Empty
PostSubject: [pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville   [pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am

This is my blog, http://pz4ch-aux-usa.blogspot.com/.

It's just the beginning with all "the before to be an aupair" ... it will really start on the 4th April when I will leaving.

Unfortunately it's only in French, but like Pauline says on an other post you can use googletranslate, it's really usefull (my host family used it to read my blog)
Back to top Go down
http://pz4ch-aux-usa.blogspot.com/
Maholya

Maholya

[pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville Empty
PostSubject: Re: [pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville   [pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Bravo pour ton match avec ta host family! Je te souhaite bon courage pour les derniers préparatifs et ensuite.... enjoy! Je suis déjà allée à Charlottesville, ce n'est pas très loin de DC, et la ville est petite mais sympa j'avais bien aimé. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

[pz4ch's Blog] Aupair to be in Charlottesville
Page 1 of 1