Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julie - Reisterstown, MD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie

Julie

Julie - Reisterstown, MD Empty
PostSubject: Julie - Reisterstown, MD   Julie - Reisterstown, MD I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 am

Hey!

I'm Julie, from France and currently an au pair in Reisterstown, MD. I've been here since August 2009 and I'll stay until next summer.
I have the perfect family, well, let's say, my perfect family!
I'm taking care of Ethan (13yo) and Emma (11yo). Pretty easy geek

As I am free from 7am to 2pm almost every day (+ I don't work on weekends), I started in September online classes with my French University in order to be a teacher of French as a foreign language. Not always easy to find the motivation to study...!

Here we go for a short presentation Smile
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

Julie - Reisterstown, MD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie - Reisterstown, MD   Julie - Reisterstown, MD I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi,

Welcome on the forum !
I'm french too ! I m living to hunt valley if you are free a morning, maybe we could meet Smile And if you want to see each other few times before i come back to France (March 25 to June) ! And it s cool that you are studying to become a french teacher, my fiancé need one if you have any advices it will be nice we don t know where to start :/

Have a good day here Smile
Kisssssssssssssssss
Pauline
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com

Julie - Reisterstown, MD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA :: You + Us = Aupairs community ! :: Introduce yourself ! :: Current au pair-
Jump to: