Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maholya's presentation :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maholya

Maholya

Maholya's presentation :) Empty
PostSubject: Maholya's presentation :)   Maholya's presentation :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Hello !

My name is Marie, I'm 19 years old. I come from France.
I've been an au pair in the DC area for a bit more than one year and it's been, so far, the most wonderful experience in my life.
I've met a lot of great people during my year (Pauline the webmaster is one of them!) and I'm having so much fun!
I have a lovely host family with great kids, fabulous au pair friends and also some american friends, because yes it's possible to be friends with american people Very Happy
Being an au pair isn't always easy but it is, for sure, a great experience I would recommend.
Have fun !
Back to top Go down
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

Maholya's presentation :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maholya's presentation :)   Maholya's presentation :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Quote :
I've met a lot of great people during my year (Pauline the webmaster is one of them!)

Thank you for that it s nice of you Wink
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com

Maholya's presentation :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA :: You + Us = Aupairs community ! :: Introduce yourself ! :: Current au pair-
Jump to: