Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA

This is a forum for all au pairs in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia & Pennsylvania Areas. Come join us and meet new friends who like you, are here for THE experience of their lives.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{ADMIN} Hello Everybody, i'm Pauline !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paulineetoile
Admin
Paulineetoile

{ADMIN} Hello Everybody, i'm Pauline ! Empty
PostSubject: {ADMIN} Hello Everybody, i'm Pauline !   {ADMIN} Hello Everybody, i'm Pauline ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello everybody,

This is a little message to let you know more about me.

My name is Pauline. I'm 24 years old and i'm french. I decided to creat this forum because i think it is an easier way to talk about everything which concern the aupair life than on Facebook. I hope you gonna like it Smile ! And sorry for all my mistakes in english, still need to improve it Wink

Before to become an aupair :
I was a Nanny in France since 2 years before to try the aupair experience. I started this job after i realised that i was going in a wrong way in my study. I wanted to see something else and be sure about my futur choices. So i took care of lot of children before to finally leave like an aupair in USA.

During my aupair year :
I arrived in USA on january 12, 2009, ready to take care of two little girls, Elena, 4 years old and Louisa, 1 year old in Washington DC. My host family were really nice during my aupair year. I decided to stay 6 months more after my year. I really enjoyed my time as an aupair there. The city is really nice and pretty and i love it. I met really nice personnes and few of them are really good friends, and my host family was like a second family for me.

After my aupair year & now :
I finished my aupair year last july 12(2010). It was really hard to leave. My year was awesome. I don t regret anything and if i could do it again i will do it without to think a minute.
Actually, i m engaged to an adorable man. We met each other during my aupair year, and we fall in love. I came back to France for almost 5 months after my year and it was so hard. But i came back to visit him for 3 months (December 28,2010 to March 25,2011). End of march i m coming back to France for few months again and will come back in Maryland Area live definietly with my fiance who will become my husband in August 27,2011 Smile I m so happy.
I m still in contact with my host family, i went visit them in january in DC and they came last saturday (Feb. 12) visit us. They really are like my second familly and i m glad that i can still see them when i want. I miss my girls Wink I m still in contact with lot of friends who was aupair in the same time than me so it s really cool Smile This experience really change your life.

Hope you could have a positive experience like i had. It s really important. This experience gonna change your life.

Welcome on the forum Smile
XoXo
Pauline flower
Back to top Go down
https://aupairsdcmdvapa.forumotion.com

{ADMIN} Hello Everybody, i'm Pauline !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Au Pairs DC, MD, VA & PA :: You + Us = Aupairs community ! :: Introduce yourself ! :: Ex au pair-
Jump to: